Monday, May 4, 2009

Stay Together For the Kids- Blink182

what a weekend.

Saturday my mom called me, she wanted me to come home so I went, thought it would be fun. It wasn't fun at all... they wanted me to come home to tell me they were splitting up... 26 years of marriage down the drain. I've been pretty bummed since I found out... I don't know if I have ever been this sad before. maybe I have but can't remember... as soon as they told me I was overwhelmed, couldn't take it so I left. My car was blocked in so I just walked to Blake's house.
It really sucks though and I don't know what its going to be like when I move home. I am scared. To make it worse my mom is quitting her job. How can she support herself without a job?? My chest feels like its going to explode. I went to the beach last night. It helped calm me down. I went and sat in the lifeguard stand thing. then Tina called me and we talked for awhile... she really helped me a lot. I feel better after talking to her but I am still sad as fuck. I dont know what is going to happen. I have been listening to music constantly since... I'm trying to not think about it but I cant help but to think about it unless I'm with friends... God, I don't know what I would do without all of my friends...

life
sucks
hardcore




Anyways, another thing that happened is my aunt with cancer has to get chemo.... I've heard that it isn't easy.... good news is her cancer isn't spreading


thats about all that has happened.

oh yeah and I am going to see taking back sunday this saturday. thats the only good thing going for me right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment