Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Red Rabbits- the shins

Haven't updated in awhile.... I think I will start using this more....

I went to vegas a couple of weeks ago and I had one of the best times of my life... met so many cool people who I talked to online but had not met in person.... it sounds weird, meeting people online but it really depends on where you met them... I met these people on chainofflowers.com which is like a cure blog.... its pretty legit.

Just found out my aunt has cancer... not sure what kind it is but the doc said its a really aggressive kind.... so shes getting a catscan tomorrow... hope shes okay.... its gotta be tough to have cancer.... but shes a tough lady so I think she will get through this...

I skateboarded today... havent done that in years. I can still do all of the basic tricks, surprisingly. everytime I skate it makes me start thinking really deep thoughts... sometimes its kind of relaxing. when I skated I stumbled upon a little sparrow, it made me kind of sad because he was dead... it looked as though he had just died too.... from the looks of it, it seemed as though he fell off the bird feeder and broke his neck... sometimes the birds out on the feeder can be assholes to the smaller birds, and i think thats the reason this little sparrow died. I decided he deserved a proper burial so I dug a hole and buried him. and I named him Shecter too cause he deserved a name too...

No comments:

Post a Comment